Friday, May 25, 2018

SpeedGoat 2

New kicks ....

























5.6Ks logged in these guys on the backyard trail this afternoon.   Not as much cushioning as the Stension 3 ,  lower to the ground , super grippe Vibram outsole,    more flexible through the mid-foot they remind me allot of my old Brooks Cascadias!  I think I am going to like these guys but I am not sure how they will feel going long I am use to Zero foot discomfort running 50Kers in my Stinsons. 

Speaking of Stinson 3s Road  ... they are no longer being made but Runners Den in Owen Sound found 2 more pair at a price I couldn't say no to so I walked out of the store with 3 pairs of shoes today! 

No issues with the knee on the trail today .... I am not doing the 10K road tomorrow ,  do not want to push it!   Going to log 10Ks on the backyard trail instead planning a rest day Sunday then going long on the Bruce Peninsula on Monday. 






No comments: