Saturday, June 29, 2013

Had a blast!

50+K's in 7hrs45min on this track today ...

















 A big thank you to Scott and Tracy and to Doug for running and fueling me.   I was very excited when Scott emailed me a few weeks ago asking me to run an Ultra on the Grand Re-Opening Day of the Owen Sound Runners Den.   Without hesitation I jumped at the opportunity to do something so unique.   It wasn't really all that difficult running for hours on end on such a tiny track.  There were so many distractions along the way I often forgot what I was doing and probably forgot to "click" the lap counter a few times.    There were reps from many different companies there and I ended up with some pretty amazing gifts.   I am too tired to go into details at this time but I will certainly  be posting more in the next few days.

2 comments:

kim said...

Congratulations Ron! Inspiring as always! I love the photo, too! :)

Robin said...

Holy cow, I can't imagine doing that....good for you!