Monday, March 25, 2013

Around the Bay - Sunday March 24, 2013

 Did the 30K ATB  Road Race yesterday.  The way things have been going it was really just all about getting through it  in one piece and that's more or less what I did.

 Shot lots of video along the way and generally took my time and enjoyed the day as much as I could.  The "Ass" troubles that I have been having didn't bother me at all but my right foot and tummy troubles did.   It was a good day for things to go wrong so I just plugged away.  Most of the time I was moving along at a 6:30 pace.  Ran the entire race all be it very slowly but I took allot of time along the was to shoot video and  get some relief from my tummy pressure.

I finished in 3hrs32min04sec finishing 5755 out of 6753 participants ,  3160 out of 3426 men and 486/525 in my AG...lets just say I wasn't racing.







No comments: